Who are we?
Fuse is leading the way for real-world adoption. We are on a mission to empower anyone to take part in creating the future of payments and decentralized finance. Our easy to use business tools allow projects to get up and running in no time at all leading to a multitude of successful implementations on Fuse Network - our low-cost, scalable, EMV-compatible blockchain.
Fuse Charge is a SAAS payments-solution platform. Its goal is to be a better alternative to traditional payment services in terms of accessibility, openness and sheer features it is introducing without compromising on scalability. Fuse Charge is built on top of the Fuse Network, making blockchain technology accessible for the everyday user.
As the backend lead at Fuse, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to bring blockchain solutions to everyday life. You will manage a team of backend developers, develop robust smart infrastructure for business adoption, and contribute to our open-source initiatives. You will be part of a team creating and implementing advanced solutions on the Fuse Network, our proprietary low-cost, scalable, EVM-compatible blockchain.
You'll lead our diverse team, understanding requirements, designing technical solutions, and writing well-documented code. On top of that you will be in charge of setting goals, managing sprints and do code reviews and make sure we are on the right track to build a world class backend team! We are looking for someone who can not only contribute to our current projects but also help shape the future of our technology and its real-world applications. Your ability to communicate effectively and commitment to producing quality work will be essential in this role.
- Building the infrastructure and middleware of the fuse network, taking ownership of the backend and the main metrics and KPI’s for the backend.
- Developing and maintaining the API layer of the platform
- Work in close collaboration with the team on platform architecture and design
- Handle hiring, code reviews and improve team capabilities
- Own the sprint planning and all other relevant agile ceremonies
- In charge of the devops team
- Implement backend services, ensuring excellent performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Work with the team to create technical specifications and architecture for new projects
- Maintain a high standard of coding and adhere to the best practices in documentation.
- Communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and the open-source community.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Intermediate-level NodeJS (or similar languages) development experience
- Familiarity with design patterns and asynchronous programming models
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.