Business Development Account Manager
Job type: Full time
Business Unit: Fuse Foundation
Who are we?
Fuse is leading the way for real-world adoption. We are on a mission to empower anyone to take part in creating the future of payments and decentralized finance. Our easy to use business tools allow projects to get up and running in no time at all leading to a multitude of successful implementations on Fuse Network - our low-cost, scalable blockchain.
In order to accelerate growth, we are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual who is able to understand Fuse’s vision and roadmap in order to identify awesome opportunities, build relationships and make things happen!
- GoodDollar, a Digital Basic Income project that puts money in the hands of people all around the world everyday to build a more inclusive economy.
- Flambu - A sharing economy platform on Fuse. Mobile app plus crypto wallet and a two-token system for rewards and payments.
- Peepl Eat, an independent food delivery app designed to disrupt the likes of Deliveroo and UberEats with a more equitable, token-based business model.
- Comunitaria - For-profit technology and services company that helps charities efficiently target aid to those in need whilst promoting economic recoveries in local neighbourhoods.
- And many more!
Our ecosystem is growing fast and we are privileged to be partnered with leading projects such as Chainlink, The Graph, Ramp Network, and Pocket Network to name just a few!
- Identify and reach out to strategic partnership opportunities to grow our decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem and foster great relationships with industry brands.
- Champion Fuse’s technology stack and products in various communities, forums, workshops, conferences, and events.
- Coordinate with the product development team for the rollout of new integrations and projects on Fuse.
- Partner with marketing to help promote events, product launches, and integrations.
- Consistent and thorough management of opportunities with detailed reporting.
- Regular follow-up and relationship management.
- 2/3+ years of business development experience.
- Stellar written and verbal technical communication skills in addressing audiences ranging from individuals to large groups.
- Past experience with crypto and blockchain is a HUGE plus.
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy.
- Experience at early-stage startups is a plus.
- Passion for the application of blockchain technologies in the real world.
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems.
- An analytical mindset that drives action based on data, patterns, risks and trends.
The role includes competitive compensation including token allocation, vacation allowance and access to professional development opportunities.